Leverage other people's TALENTS. When used correctly this is what you're doing with employees.
Leverage other people's CREDIBILITY AND CONTACTS. One key introduction from someone you know could make all the difference. Accessing someone else's network can fast-track you to success.
Leverage other people's MONEY. This one most people are familiar with when they buy real estate and put 5% down payment and let the bank financed the other 95%. This is a good use of leverage.
Leverage other people's IDEAS. Great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere and at any time. Simply leveraging ideas can make you wealthy.